Direct Admission M.Tech
M.Tech – Mater of Technology or Master of Engineering is a post-graduate program in engineering or technology field an Engineering Research Degree. This is of 2-year specialized program in a specific branch of engineering or a technical field. Students typically take Direct admission in M.Tech programs after completing a 4-year undergraduate program in engineering resulting in the award of a Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology degree (B.Tech).
Hence It aim of producing Research Engineers who can also get the position of “Technologist” in the Industries and Research Institutes.
We Direct admission in Mtech provided to students appeared in GATE entrance exam and even Direct Admission MTech without GATE Exam.
Qualifying in the GATE exam is not compulsory to pursue M.Tech course in India. As Direct Admission MTech without GATE Exam is Possible.This is because Students can still pursue M.Tech course in the private universities of India.They May or may not Conduct Self Entrance Exam to grant Admission.
Different Types of Specializations after Direct admission in M.Tech
(Most Opted by students)
M.Tech specializations in Civil Engineering
- Engineering Structures
- Construction Technology & Management
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Remote Sensing & GIS
- Water Resource Engineering
- Offshore Structures
M.Tech specializations in Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Energy Engineering
- Process Control & Instrumentation
M.Tech specializations in Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Information Security
- Software Engineering
- Distributed Computing
- Image Processing
M.Tech specializations in Electrical Engineering
- Power Electronics & Drives
- Power Systems Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Systems
- Computer Controlled Industrial Power
M.Tech specializations in Mechanical Engineering
- Thermal Engineering
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Automobile Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Material Technology
- Industrial Engineering
- Product Design and Development
- Industrial Safety Engineering
M.Tech specializations in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Advanced Communication Systems
- VLSI System Design
- Signal Processing
- Electronic Instrumentation
Least Opted by Students
- Industrial Ceramics.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering.
- Bio medical Engineering.
- Mining Engineering.
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Colleges.
- Information Technology.Textile Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Food Technology
- Bio Informatics