Direct Admission in BDS Colleges
Bachelors of Dental Surgery, BDS Colleges offering Dental Education are recognized, or approved from the DCI-Dental Council of India / Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
Direct Admission in BDS Duration -: Five Years Including Internship
Eligibility For Direct BDS Admission-: Minimum age of 17 years Candidates 12th having 50% marks together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology at 10+2 level or any equivalent exam and must have English as a subject. NEET exam to be qualified. Non UG NEET qualified Students are not eligible for Direct Admission BDS.
Hence Direct BDS Admission without Neet Score is not possible in India.
For free expert counseling ,Guidance and Direct Admission BDS without Donation Helpline no-: 011-26344275, +919811004275
Direct BDS Admissions:- Many DCI (Dental Council of India) recognized colleges in Delhi & NCR and all over India offers BDS Course. We will definitely find a college satisfying all your requirements in your budget. The fee structure and other expenditure from BDS Colleges to Colleges. For serious candidates we have made Direct Admission BDS is very easy. We do not work as middleman or agent rather we are official counselor provide you complete information that you need for smooth admission process in your budget. Once you select BDS college of your choice, you will be directly introduced with concerned authority in the college for admission and payments.
Document Required for Direct Admission in BDS Colleges :-
> 10th class mark sheet
> 10th class certificate
> 12th class mark sheet & certificate
> Migration certificate
> Transfer certificate
> Admit card & Qualified Score Card of UG NEET entrance exam
Admission Guide line for Direct BDS Admission (Must to read for future Doctors)
- Admission Offered strictly on Bases of Neet Exams Results.
- No Direct BDS Admission to Non Qualified Students of NEET.
- Students Clearing the Eligibility Criteria of Neet Exam are can only apply for BDS admission.
- Eligibility of Marks for Neet as per the Requirment.
- The minimum percentage* for
Smart Career Option after Bachelors of Dental Surgery
- Students can go for Higher Education – MDS with varied Fields options as per Interest.
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Operative Dentistry.
- Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry.
- Conservative, Endodontics & Aesthetic Dentistry.
- Periodontology & Oral Implantology.
- New Field of Study Law and Can practice as lawyer for dental and medical practices.
- Become Lecturer in Dental Colleges in India.
- Can Study MBA in Hospital Management to Join Big Hospitals as Hospital Administrator or even study MBA in Public Health.
- Join Defense Service as Short Service Commissioned Officers.
- Can Start up there on Clinic for Practice.